Did you know that while you spend your time playing your favorite video games, you could also raise money for charity? The purpose of this panel is to inform you of how you can spend your time "Gaming for Good!" You will be introduced to companies that strive to make a difference, and find out more about different charitable organizations.
It will also feature personal insight from gamers who love playing for them.
We will also explore how the funds you raise will directly affect lives local to where you live. Next time you spend an evening marathoning a video game, you could also help change lives!
- Nina Kester - Bay Area Extra Life Guild, Vice President
- Lizzie Cuevas - Humble Bundle, Director of Communications
- John Howell - Twitch, Director of Partnerships Development
- Rebecca Wilson - Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, Senior Officer
- Krystal Herring - Frag Dolls, Team Captain
- Stan Press- El Gato Gaming